Sunday 30 August 2015

Baking Bits: Yummy Blueberry Muffins




I've never actually thought to blog about anything but beauty on here, but here we go! I'm a pretty keen baker, and having The Great British Bake Off on Tv every Wednesday really brings it out in me! I thought I would share with you all what I made today. These are actually made from a recipe by the lovely Paul Hollywood *swoon*, and my goodness they are pretty tasty if I do say so myself, they were super easy to bake too! I put way more blueberries in than I probably should, but I love cakes and muffins when they're bursting with fruit! 

So all you need:

2 free range eggs
65 grams of caster sugar

110 grams of butter at room temp.
110 grams of plain flour
1 and a half teaspoons of baking powder
A pinch of cinnamon (Paul's recipe said Nutmeg, but sadly I didn't have any!)
And bake at 200 degrees/Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes...and they'll turn out yum! 
Let me know if you try these and how you get on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment