Wednesday 19 August 2015

Sleek Contour and Blush Kit




Vital Stats
Colour: Fair
Brand: Sleek
Price £10
Bought from: Superdrug

This is a pretty old product now but I've rekindled my love for it so, since I've been getting a fair amount of use out of this as of late; I thought it would be rude not to give it a little review! 

From the swatches, this little thing looks like Napoleon ice cream, which you have to admit, in itself is great! But I have to say it's a pretty good product. The (MATTE..yay!) bronzer is ever, ever so slightly too warm for my pale skin tone. But...it's matte, and thats a pretty tricky thing to find in lower end makeup, a bronzer you can actually contour with. Although I did find the colour a little warm for me, I have still been able to manage a pretty decent contour with it, as well as an overall bronze. The products don't seem to be too 'powdery' in consistency; the blush and highlight are pretty creamy actually. I'm pretty sure this has become my new favourite highlighter; at the moment I'm reaching for this over Mac's Soft and Gentle. It just gives the most gorgeous subtle glow, and its completely glitter free which is a massive thing in my opinion, and it's lasts rather well too!

Overall, I'd say this is a really decent buy, its perfect for on the go and travelling as you literally have most of your face makeup in one tiny compact; which by my standards is pretty darn nifty! And for only £10 for a bronzer, blush and highlight, you can't really complain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment