Tuesday 19 August 2014

Maybelline 24hr Stay Powder

Dupe Alert

I've been using Rimmel Stay Matte for a long long time now, since I was about 13/14, as I'm sure all of you know, its fab...but I think I've found something better!
The new(ish) Maybelline 24hr Stay Powder is seriously, seriously good. Amazing coverage for a powder, comparable to Studio Fix Powder from Mac, not so great range of colours, but brilliant staying powder and shine control. I can go out in the morning and my face makeup looks pretty much perfect when I get home. This stuff is great in the t-zone or all over if you want really full coverage that will last all day, this powder literally makes me look like a doll when I wear it all over I love it! Because of its great coverage, do be aware its not a very 'natural' looking powder, I would say it does feel heavier on the skin than Rimmel Stay Matte but for me, that feeling stops bothering me when all my makeup sets. I'm currently using Mac Pro Longwear Foundation and when paired with this powder, I'm good to go!

Boots £5.99


No comments:

Post a Comment