Friday 22 August 2014

Peaches and Clean 3in1 Cleanser Review


As like most people, I won't say no to a little bit of Soap and Glory but I can't say I've ever branched out from the realms of body butters and lotions, until now. I purchased the Peaches and Clean Cleanser after reading a few decent reviews and since getting so sick of the pesky little spots that just keep popping up uninvited on my face. 

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. I'm a makeup wipe fiend, which I know is something I probably should have grown out of by now...about time I stop being so lazy and reaching for the trusty green simple packet! This cleanser claims to be 'deep purifying' which credit where credit it due, as it does remove all my makeup after a few scrubs. Don't get my wrong I do have to use a fair amount of product and have to repeat the step a few times in order to get all my makeup off, however I do wear quite a bit of eye makeup so what can you do! Just to note though, if you do like to rock fab eye makeup on an everyday basis, bare it in mind that you have to really work the cleanser in. Time wise, I can't say it's taking more time that a makeup wipe would, many a time have I used multiple makeup wipes to remove Benefit mascara! 


With regards to how it works for my actual skin, I have noticed it has been clearing up! I don't want to say its down to this, as what works for me may not work for you but so far so good on that front; which for me is a massive plus and I will be repurchasing this when I run out. I've only had peaches and clean now for about a week, which sadly isn't enough time to clear everything up...but we shall see!

The smell isn't a massive deal for me, the name kinda gives it away, it smells peachy. For me personally, I think it smells exactly like peach schnapps...which I try not to think about after the amount of peach schnapps I drank on my girls holiday earlier this summer...


Overall, this cleansing milk gets a big thumbs up from me, it feels lovely and soothing and creamy on my skin (please bare in mind me skin isn't too sensitive, I have read reviews that say this isn't the best for sensitive skin!) 
I'm really enjoying using it, and the work its doing on my skin. At £8.00 per bottle, it's not the cheapest cleanser on the market, but not the most expensive either.

I hope you're all well and staying lovely,
Alice xxx

2 comments:

  1. this sounds lovely - glad it's helping your skin!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you tried it? I'm seriously impressed! Xx

      Delete