Thursday 19 June 2014

My Current Face Favourites


At the moment I'm having a naughty affair with my higher end products. I've only recently tried Mac's Pro Longwear foundation and concealer duo and oh my I love them! I'm going to do a follow up post of all drugstore dupes for the products mentioned which should be fun so keep your eyes peeled for that, as these are all quite high end! I'm really enjoying my Pro Longwear foundation, I work part time as a waitress at the moment so I'm often running around like a headless chicken. I can wear this foundation all day and it really doesn't budge. It's got a really good medium coverage and such a lovely 'demi matte' finish. 

Underneath my foundation I've been wearing my trusty Clinque Pore Minimizer as sadly, I've been 'blessed' with my mum's rather large pores, but this seriously does the trick, I seriously swear by this stuff, it's amazing. If you're not sure about using a primer, just grab a few samples next time you're at a counter to give them a whirl first, you'll be surprised on long they last you!

 I'm loving Rockateur on my fair skin tone for a really lush flush of rosy colour and sheen, although sadly so expensive, this is probably my holy grail blush...oops! As I'm sure you're all aware hoola is perfect for a little bit of contouring as it's completely matte...perfect! 

And just a little word to Mac's Soft and Gentle...Oh you beautiful thing!

What foundations are you loving at the moment?
Keep posted for a 'drugstore dupes' post of the products I'm using at the moment,
Stay lovely xxx

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NC15
Mac Pro Longwear Foundation NC15
Clinque Pore Minimizer (sample size)
Mac Prep+Prime Skin Base (sample size)
Benefit Rockateur
Benefit Hoola
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle'

4 comments:

  1. Love the benefit bronzer x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. :)
    I nominated you for "The Liebster Award" so if you want to partecipate click on the link: http://nikamiblog.blogspot.it/2014/07/the-liebster-award_6525.html .

    Have a nice day!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete