Wednesday 26 June 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match-Wake Me Up..Do you need brightening up?



I've heard a lot online and on TV about the new Gariner Moisture Match range, and I must say I put it off for quite a while before buying one and trying it out for myself! I wouldn't say my skin is dull in particular but my face does have a tendency to lack the brightness that every girl wants! This lotion claims to give 24 hour hydration and calls itself a 'REVITALISING HYDRATION GEL' which I have to say I completely agree with. I used it for the second time on my face today prior to applying my makeup and once before bed last night, and I have to say it is fab, I adore it! It is more of a gel consistency than a lotion, however different to my expectations, its completely non greasy. 

I used A LOT of product for this review in compared to what you really need-which is always a plus for me, and my piggy bank! The gel isn't tinted at all so it glides on perfectly when and where you want it and with it being ultra light and oil free, it absorbs really quickly, which again is something I look for in a moisturizer. 

As you can see when I blended the gel into my skin, it really did 'wake it up' wheither or not the real effect of the gel can be seen on the picture I'm unsure but I can safetly say my skin feels so much softer and appears brighter, and I've only been using it for one day and I can really feel the difference on my skin. I really am falling in love with this new Garnier product..And if this review couldn't get anymore gleaming..this gel smells B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL..The product is enriched with Citrus extracts so it smells heavenly like a freshly  sweet peeled orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment