Monday 23 September 2013

My All Time Favourite Mascaras



I've always found it super difficult to choose a mascara or find one that really works so I've finally decided to do a quick little post now I've narrowed it down to these little beauties! 

Maybelline Great Lash

I've been using this mascara since I was about 14 and it still makes it way into my shopping bag every so often. I wouldn't say it does much for volume, but for adding length to your lashes its a must have. I use this especially when I'm just doing a simple, no fuss winged eyeliner. I think extra long lashes really compliments it

Clinique High Impact Mascara

| know this isn't so much 'budget beauty' but I have to say I've never actually bought one! My mum loves Clinique and she always gets these lovely little minis when it's bonus time and I seem to always get my hands on them. All this aside, although this is quite expensive in its full size, considering the amazing mascaras that you can get on the high street, this is probably my all time favourite mascara for both colour, length and volume

Maybelline Rocket Volum'

I've only recently got this but I absolutely love it. I hate how late I am with the hypes all over the blogging world but I'm glad I've finally listened and got this little beauty. I'd compare this to 'they're real' by benefit it really gives a false lash effect. Well personally on me, it really did look like I was wearing (natural) lashes! Love love love it

Benefit They're Real

Now I'm sure this one isn't a shock..everyone just loves it! Its a great mascara, does what it says on the tin! It gives my lashes an amazing black colour with loads of length and volume! Although again, this mascara is VERY expensive..this is defiantly one for the cheeky christmas list! 


10 comments:

  1. Love love love the Maybelline Rocket Volum' and Maybelline The Falsies!! lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline really do make the best mascaras!
      Lovely blog!
      Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Benefit is one of my favourites too, I actually hated it at first but it grew on me so much! I 'borrowed' my mums Clinique mascara too and loved it. Good mothers haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I hated it too! I liked it so much more when it had sort of dried out slightly?! Strange! Haha oh yes great taste in mascaras!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  3. I can't decide whether to try out the rocket or not... some people rave about it and some hate it!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the Clinique one but decided to stop once I finished using it up. I'm currently using a MaxFactor mascara. I have heard many YouTubers and read many bloggers rave about the Maybelline line of mascaras... I think I'll actually give it a go. Off to the nearest Boots for me!
    Thanks for following me on bloglovin' - I followed you right back :) x

    The Chronicles of Normicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I love Maybelline mascara :) And thank you for the follow on my account. I've returned the favour. I'm also following your blog now as well; and I just wanted to say I think the title 'The Fairest of them all' is great! ^^ Can you also follow my blog too please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    I hope you!

    Blog: http://thequeensbits.blogspot.com.es/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queens-Bits/415482771840659
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/cynthiameji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! Rocket is my fav mascara of all time!

    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete