Tuesday 1 October 2013

A Must Have For Autumn



I'm really loving cranberry, wine and plummy tones this season. I have the perfect plum lips to show you in a later post. 

I'm sure you're all very much in the loop on how amazing the Kate Moss range is for Rimmel, its some of the best in their range in my opinion and this lipstick in particular is no different and it's just a perfect autumn and winter colour! This is from Kate's range in the Lasting Finish collection and its in the shade '107'..such a shame it doesn't have a name! It's just absolutely gorgeous, and as a pale gal I'm very much appreciating the autumn and its lip colours! 

The packaging is super cute and so far has been holding up to be pretty sturdy in the depths of my often over flowing makeup bag. It doesn't need reapplying as often as I thought it would and I'd go as far as saying it might be up there in a dupe for Mac's Diva.

It has great staying power and is super, super pigmented. If you don't mind that dry feeling on your lips that matte lipsticks give you then that's all well and good but this is a matte lipstick so bare that in mind before trying it.

To wrap thing up, I'm totally in love with this lipstick and I've worn it for the past 5 days straight! If you're looking for a hot autumn lipstick I'd recommend this at an angelic price of £5.49..your purse will love you!

Let me know what you think!

13 comments:

  1. I've just bought this and love it too! Such a gorgeous colour,

    Rachael. X | http://jegzjegzjegz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite lipstick at the moment, I got lots of compliments on it today!
      Thanks for your comment!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  2. Just bought this today actually!! its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh great minds think a like! Let me know if you do a review on this yourself!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog!! Love the colour of the lipstick.. might have to try it now!! :')

    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ava xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd recommend you give it ago for autumn/winter it's just gorgeous!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous shade, I am loving berry colours at the moment too. This is a definite MAC dupe!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too, I love autumn! Someone today thought this was a Mac lipstick actually when they asked about it!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty, as well as your blog! Following you now :)

    Feel free to check my blog at http://theilyxx.blogspot.com :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have a little look at your blog now!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  6. beautiful shade and packaging is cute too
    http://dressnmakeup.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the packaging, the little signature makes it so cute and unique, glad you like it too! Have you tried any of the other Kate Moss Lipsticks?
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  7. I love this colour, it's perfect for autumn!
    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete