Monday 23 December 2013

Product of the Week #2 Max Factor Lipfinity



*Just to confirm I did not personally pay for this item*


I got this little beauty in Boots after spending over £15 at the Max Factor stand, along with a False Lash Effect Mascara and a nail varnish in Blue.
I'm usually rather sceptical when it comes to lip products that claim to be 'long wearing' and to be completley kiss, food and party proof...and this may be one of the only times that I have been proven wrong. I was lucky enough to get this lipfinity box set a couple of days ago, and oh boy do I love it! 
It's rather different to a regular lipgloss/lipstick..you apply a sort of 'paint' to your lips, allow the colour to dry and then apply the top coat. If you're not a fan of a shiny look on your lips, I don't think you're going to get on well with this stuff, as before you apply the topcoat your lips feel gross and dry..but maybe that's just me!

I'm super, super happy with this product, I've tried and tested it for a few days now, drank with it, ate with it, went shopping and even had a few cheeky kisses here and there (purely for testing purposes of course!)...but I have to say, all in all, kudos to Max Factor for this one! If you want kiss proof lips with a pop of colour this christmas, look no further! 

I got my Lipfinity in 'Essential Natural' it's a nice pretty pink, perfect for every occasion! 

You can buy your own at Superdrug, Boots, Amazon and of course you can find out more at Max Factors online store

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a swatch!
    Check out my MAC giveaway! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the shine last as long as the colour? Love the pictures x

    ReplyDelete