Thursday 5 December 2013

#1 Product of the Week Got 2 B Styling Oil


Got2b Oil-licious Tame and Shine Styling Oil

I can't say I've actually heard of this brand before and I bought this on a whim as I spotted it in Tesco, I admit,  I wasn't expecting much for something for only £2.90...but I seriously don't understand why it's so cheap...So, I just had to buy it, and boy am I glad I did!

My hair is more a lions mane than a head of hair so any taming oil is a friend of mine, I've tried some before from random brands on amazon and John Freda, but I'm thinking this is the cream of the crop when it comes to hair oils! 

The great thing about this little pot is that is really works when adding shine and gloss. Since the ends of my hair are super light I find it really hard to catch the light on my hair, but this showed up some crazy glean! This oil is extremely moisturising too as it has Argon Oil in it, which is perfect for thirsty, dry hair. For me, its great to have an everyday hair oil that actually has something like Argon Oil in it, it's nice to know you're giving your hair a little damage treatment everyday without any effort at all!

Since I've been using this every day for about a week now I've definitely noticed a difference in my hair getting slightly dry and dull looking between washes. For some reason between washes my hair gets super dry towards to end, but putting this on everyday has really made a difference, I'm super impressed!

I will 100% be repurchasing this, and I highly, highly recommend. 

If you've tried this before let me know what you think! If you're interested in picking this up yourself and having a go you can pick it from Superdrug for the perfect price of £2.99!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks fab! I've been on the lookout for ages for something like this that doesn't cost so much! It's getting harder and harder to pay the £34 for Kerastese Elixir Ultime haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd give this one a go then! If you do, let me know how you get on with it! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your lovely, lovely comment :) xx
    http://www.charming-thou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete