Tuesday 24 December 2013

Monochrome Trend: Party


These are my picks for a last minute shopping trip for this festive season, from New Look.

1. Stripe Boxy-Tshirt 14.99
2. Colour Block Bag £12.99
3. Embelleshed Crop Top (now £15.99)
4. Daisy Print Jumpsuit £22.99
5. Ankle Strap Sandle £19.99
6. Monochrome Ankle Strap Sandle £19.99
7. Grid Print Tunic £22.99
8. Collared Bodycon Dress £22.99
9. Monochrome Drop Earrings (now £1.00-Bargain!)
10. Black and Clear Gemstone Earrings (now £4.00)
11. Daisy Print Peplum £14.99

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks and I love the mini Celine look a like bag. New Look has an amazing collection at the moment :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I was actually debating whether to buy that bag or not - unfortunately I didnt! Wish I did now >< im a new follower to your blog, lookin forward to reading your future posts :)

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that collared bodycon dress is adorable...I've been looking for a simple one like this one..and that striped top is lovely, I saw a similar cropped version from Topshop for about £18, and then I went to Primark and saw the same thing for £6...result!!
    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumpsuit & peplum top! xxx

    teenytinamaria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete