Sunday 29 December 2013

Get Party Ready: New Years Eve Nails



Getting ready to enter the new year in style on Tuesday I'm starting to prep prep prep! I hope you love my navy blue and gold combo as much as I do! I can't get over how packed full of glitter the gold Ted Baker polish is...I think this is going to be my go to glitter from now on! The reason I love it so much is the colour, its not your 'everyday gold' is almost..green? I'm not quite sure, but it works for me! 

Let me know what you think and what nail polish you're loving at the moment

Products used- Ted Baker Gold Glitter
Max Factor Glossfinity in Navy Blue

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog, I'm following you on bloglovin and twitter!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Navy Blue nail polishes! They look great any season :D
    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good sparkly polish! Usually they look great in the bottle and then there's barley any glitter when you put it on haha.. Nice colour combo too :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always go for a "party" nail on my ring finger too! Cute ;D Happy New Year Dear!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete