Monday 9 December 2013

November Favourites 2013


This month I seem to have got few quite a few products so look out for many reviews to come, but I've narrowed it down to a select few that hopefully you could try if you haven't already and love them as much as I do

1. V05 Plump it up Backcombing Spray I've been absolutely loving this, this month. Since I turned 18 in October I've been out and about loads and this has been brill for giving my hair loads of volume without getting the damage from backcombing. I'm really surprised I haven't run out of this already since I'm using it pretty much everyday, I usually wear my hair down and curly so it's perfect to pop a bit of this in for a final umph! The one downside to it being a powder formula is the white dust it can leave, so made sure to double check before you leave the house! I know the Vo5 range do a 'plump it up' mousse which personally I hate..it made my hair so crusty! I shall be doing a review and comparison on both of these though! I got mine from Superdrug

2. Got 2 B Styling Oil I've done a post about this oil which you can see here, I have to say I love it! I got mine from Tesco, but you can also buy this in Superdrug and Boots

3. Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Macaroon I've been loving my dark plums, reds and berries this month, especially Rimmel's Kate Moss Range (you can see a post I have written about this lipstick here) but in november I've been reaching to this pretty much everyday. It's a nice dark, almost brown toned pink..perfect for my pale skin! 

4. Benefit Rockateur Blush This too is perfect for my pale skin and autumn, I'm not usually a fan of paying nearly £30 for a blush, but I'll have to let that one go as I gave into this beauty! I'm really glad I made the investment on this blush. Since I bought it late October I've got a hell of a lot of use out of it, the colours great and it lasts really well on my skin too, something I weirdly seem to struggle with. Whats your favourite benefit box blush/bronzer?

5. Revlon Colourstay Foundation (for dry to combination skin) All I can say about this foundation is WHY on earth have I not tried this before? I would seriously compare this to the quality of my Mac Studio Fix..does this call for a comparison post?

6. Sleek Contour and Blush Kit in Fair Again like the colourstay foundation, this is a new purchase for me and so far I'm getting on really well with it! (Keep your eyes pealed for a post coming soon!) I've been trying to get my hands on Sleek's rose gold blush for an age now, and its sods law because I finally found it the day I also bought this..only to find out the contour kit has that exact blush in it too! Oh well, more lush blush for me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment