Saturday 11 January 2014

Savings with Fragrance Direct


For those of you who don't know, Fragrance Direct is an online company offering unmissable savings on gorgeous brands. Fragrance direct offer makeup, hair and beauty products for as low as 99 pence! Yep...you read that right, makeup for 99p! 

Here are a few of my picks from their online store.
Daisy by Marc Jacobs £53.95
Rimmel Glam Eyes 0.99. One in every colour please! 
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick £1.99 
Calvin Klien Luxury Creme Lipstick £1.99 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow £1.50 
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Hand Treatment, great for these cold days we're getting this January! £3.99 
Rimmel Duo Eyeshadow £0.99

All those with a purse friendly saving of £48.06! 
Why don't you check out the gorgeous products and savings for yourself?

11 comments:

  1. Wow thats amazing, love websites like this! iherb is another good one, you can get real techniques brushes there cheaper! x
    Check out my MAC giveaway!
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Makeup can be super expensive..especially when you want everything in every colour as I do, so it's nice to know there are sites like this! Oooh I haven't heard of that one, I'll have to check that out! And your giveaway!
      Thanks for your comment,
      Alice x

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    You are right it is an amazing website, nice finds :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a couple of things from FD for Christmas, wonderful savings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing! So glad I've found out about this, thank you!
    xx

    nailsandteapots@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the daisy perfume and I made a order from fragrance direct recently for 212 sexy perfume and the price is amazing! excellent service too x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy is so nice I have it myself! I love it x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daisy from Marc Jacobs <3 I love that perfum

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I not know this exists?!
    Thank you so much!
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete