Tuesday 9 July 2013

Review: No7 Heavenly Hydration Mask




Especially around my nose and forehead area I often suffer from really dry skin..and this is literally the only thing I have found that I can really feel getting into my skin..and working! As you can see from the bottle the forumla is a light weighted, whipped gel with what I can only presume is serum whipped inside? The gel isn't heavy on the face so I would actually be able to wear it at night 

This product has a sort of creamy smell? Nothing to in your face..which is always good as it's something that goes on your face..

You can leave this mask on for 5-15 minutes..or however long you want really, I've left it on for an hour before for a really intense mask when my T-zone was super, super dry. Although I find after a while the stuff tends to sting my sensitive skin..maybe it's just me..let me know if anyone else has tried this and feels the same!

Apart from the slight stinking sensation the pro's very much out weigh the con's..the formular is subtly creamy smelling, the light whipped forumar is a dream to apply (and look at!) The bottle looks so cute in my bathroom cupboard and the mask is a lovely little 'me time' treat! Although expensive at £14..this is my dry skin saviour, go to product and if the product ever runs out (it seems never ending) I will be re-purchasing!

Has anyone else tried this? Let me know if you have!


Alice xxx

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment and follow on my blog, your blog is lovely! I've followed back and followed you on bloglovin, I look forward to reading future posts from you, Alex x
    http://allurescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks heavenly! It reminds me of strawberrys and cream with the way it swirls together in the bottle! I really need to try this. x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw me too now you've mentioned that actually, I really do think it looks super pretty in the bottle!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  3. thanks for your comment on my blog! I am following you back now :) xx

    www.dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, love your blog, one of my new favourites!
      Thank you!

      Alice xx

      Delete
  4. it's a shame this stings your skin a little, it sounds great otherwise!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only in my sensitive areas and when I left it on for a while, but it is a shame because its such a lovely product
      Love your blog!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  5. This looks really good even with the stingy skin! I'm a new follower xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    @poptartsandsexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that's probably the only thing I dislike about the product and it only really gets stingy in my really sensive spots on my face!

      Oh lovely, thankyou! Love your blog too xx

      Delete
  6. Nice review!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alice,

    I would like to let you know that I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check it out on my blog missfashionlicious1.blogspot.com


    Daniela X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah wow thankyou very much! I'll get straight on to doing that!
      I've followed you, lovely blog!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Alice xxx

      Delete