Wednesday 5 February 2014

My KarmaClothing Wishlist


I've always been into my cute collars and patterns but oh my I've never seen dresses as cute as these from karma clothing! If you haven't heard of the site before, KarmaClothing is an extremely affordable, on fashion and fabulous online clothing website. If you haven't checked out KarmaClothing before, go and have a little look and I'm sure you'll find something you love, for prices you'll love even more.
For a dash of inspiration, these are my KarmaClothing picks! 

You can find some gorgeous treats for yourself here

Cream Tartan Dress: £12.99
Blue Tartan Top: £8.99
Collared Tartan Dress: £14.99
Black and White Peter Pan Dress: £16.99
Spike Cuff: £5.99
Silver Chain Bracelet: £3.99 

3 comments:

  1. Love the red tartan dress!

    Erin
    justaweefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how great those prices are. I love the black and white collared dress! xx

    Little-babble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! first time i am going to bookmark post of any other person on my social accounts but i like this.
    wholesale gold necklaces & bracelets

    ReplyDelete