Sunday 12 April 2015

90's Lips

 On my quest for the perfect 90's lip, I have finally found it!

I can't believe I have only just got round to trying Kiko Products, I'm so impressed with the stuff I have tried so far, I can't believe how cheap the brand is. They really are on to something good, especially with their lip products.
Velvet Teddy from MAC
It's a matte lipstick, which for me is great because it's super opaque and long wearing. If a matte finish is too drying for you, or just isn't your thing, MAC Viva Glam 5 is a great pick too, and my favourite!


So the first things first, the perfect 90's lip (in my opinion) is a pretty muted brown/nude lip, think Gwen Stefani and Jennifer Aniston in friends and you're there!
I think a brown nude suits both fair and darker complexions, and humble brag but I love it on me! I'm a mac lipstick fiend but I know they are pretty pricey...so if Mac isn't quite within your budget or if Velvet Teddy is out of stock as usual, here are some other suggestions:
MAC Viva Glam 5
Clinique Bamboo Pink
Kiko 300 lip liner worn alone with a bit of lip balm on top of prevent it from being super drying
Kiko Rosy Beige (which are on sale at the moment!)
Rimmel Colour Show off in 'Have fun'

Alice xxx

2 comments:

  1. these shades are both gorgeous, can imagine how lovely they look together x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go so well together it's unreal! Have you tried anything from kiko before? I've only just got round to trying a few things from the brand and I'm amazed so far! Lovely blog! x

      Delete