Friday 29 November 2013

Mac Cyber Dupes




This autumn and getting into the christmas party season I'm loving dark plum colours on my lips and eyes. I've been reaching to Mac's Cyber quite often when I'm doing for a deep purple lip, but I've had a little search and found these other two beauties which are very, very similar! 

All these lipsticks have good staying power and great colour pay off, which is always great with a dark lip! The Opulent Plum is slightly more red toned but in my eyes, is still just as nice! And you find me one person that doesn't love a good mac dupe!

Have you found any other dupes for Mac's perfect plum?



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me :) I really like your blog, especially this post xx
    http://www.charming-thou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog name! Great post, I'd love to try a dark purple like cyber :) <3
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC Cyber looks too dark on my lips, almost black T_T I'd go for a lipstick a bit more purple, because I love dark lipsticks for the winter season, but when it's that dark I look quite scary :(
    Great blog by the way, a new follower over here :)

    Greetings from Barcelona! | nerweenmakeupbag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mac dupe posts! Not sure why I always overlook No7 when buying lipsticks but Opulent Plum looks beautiful!

    Lucy ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Cyber is such a pretty colour but I don't know if I would be willing to splurge on it cause I'm not sure how much wear I would get out of it.. So it's nice to see some cheaper similar options.. I think Revlon Black Cherry might be quite similar?! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all of these - I have been lusting after cyber but may save my pennies and go for one of these dupes instead. You have a lovely blog. I have followed and cant wait to read more x

    ReplyDelete