Friday 23 May 2014

Lipsticks for Spring and Summer



Sorry for a few being a bit on the pricey side...I have included some near perfect dupes! (In particular Loreal's version of Mac's up the amp...perfecto!)...These are my summer lip picks, I can't say I'm one that only wears certain colours in summer, each to their own, if you wanna rock a vampy red this summer...knock yourself out girl!! 


Recenetly I find myself reaching for these colours over anything else, I'm loving pairing a statement lip at the moment with a nice dewy base, basic, subtle brown cut crease, winged liner and lashes! Mac's vegas volt is my most recent lipstick discovery and oh boy I love it! I've been wearing it everyday for about a week now and I just love how it pulls a lazy winged liner and lashes together and polishes it all off! 


And one little word for the lip butters...if you haven't tried them already, go go go! 

Hope you're all really well and staying lovely. Let me know what you're wearing on your lips! xxx
For more updates follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FairestBlog
Get to know me more by following me on Instagram: alicesnell

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Me too, I think it's my favourite lipsticks! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
    Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good posting by more visitors,its give chance to share different knowledge.i am so impressed by this blog shared information
    Fingerprint Time Attendance system India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, love how clear your swatches are! Up the amp and cherry apple look like my kind of shades x
    Sophie Jenner
    1 Day Left To Enter My #guessthepolish Competition ,would love you to Enter! *Enter Here*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! My arm was so stained afterwards! Give them a go, I do love a good mac lipstick but make sure you try the loreal dupe before hand if you want that shade!! x

      Delete