Saturday 10 May 2014

Sorry it's been so long...

I can't believe I haven't blogged in SO long...there is only one thing that is to blame though.. A-levels!!

Darn A-levels, alongside my part time job have just taken over my life. Thankfully yesterday, I had my A2 art exam, which means no more coursework EVER! Hopefully now all that is out of the way, I only have to revise for my other exams that start in June, so I'm positive blogging on here will be a thing for me again!
After A-levels I'm planning on going to a local college to study media and SFX makeup, so I'm sure after summer I'll have some more exciting things to blog about;  so please don't mistake my absence as a lack in interest, merely a shift of priorities! 

Thank you for those who have stuck with me on this one, let the queue of posts commence!
Hope you're all okay and staying fabulous! 
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment