Saturday 10 May 2014

Makeup Wishlist



I'm currently using Mac Studio Fix Fluid as my foundation which I LOVE, however on the Mac website I was matched to Studio Sculpt as my 'perfect' foundation...which to me, is a perfectly rational excuse to want it right? On my post recent mac order (post to follow!) I was given a sample of the prep+prim skin base, and I love love love it!

I've been wanting to try the studio fix powder for yonks now, I've always been a fan of Rimmel stay matte, but the actual product never seems to last me that long, so I might have to give this a go first! 

Now for blushers, I'm a huge fan of both the benefit box blushers and Sleek blushers, Pixie Pink actually looks really similar to Benefit's bella bamba to me, so I think I'm going to give the Sleek blushers a try first and see if it looks as soon on my face as it does in the pan; especially since the Benefit blushers are £23 a pop!...Does this call for  a dupes post if all goes well?! I think Sleek has to be one of my favourite drugstore makeup brands, their blushers are defiantly one of my favourites, and the quality of them far out weights how little you pay for them, such good value for money!


Whats on your recent makeup wish list, I'd love for you to let me know down below!
Hope you're all feeling lovely,

Alice xxx

Products listed above:
Mac Studio Fix Powder
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
Mac Prep+Prim Skin Base
Benefit Bella Bamba
Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
Sleek 'Blush by 3' in Lace

3 comments:

  1. Love the sleek palettes :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Do you have any of the eyeshadow palettes?
      Alice xx

      Delete
  2. Excellent blog you admission got here.. ItРІР‚в„Ñžs difficult to accession able above autograph like blame these days. I in ability admission individuals like you!
    4G Finger Print Time Attendance

    ReplyDelete