Friday 12 September 2014

Fall/Autumn Eyeshadows


Autumn is my favorite season without a doubt, I love the fashion, the layering, the weather, the long chilly walks on crunchy leaves, the colours, cups of tea, apple crumble, halloween, bonfire night, and of course my birthday! Not forgetting the lush candles and new costa releases (typical blogger comment...)

But most of all, I love the makeup, here's a selection of the eyeshadows I can see myself wearing during the next few months, handily picked from only 2 palettes, Urban Decay Naked Palette, and Sleek's Vintage Romance 141, which sadly I have lost the clear protective film that comes with the palette telling me all their names, but you'll get the gist of it! I really highly recommend Sleek Eyeshadows, their shadows have such a gorgeous silk, creamy feel to them, have great pigmentation and very affordable!


From left to right:
Urban Decay: Sidecar
Sleek Vintage Romance (Deep Plum with Shimmer)
Urban Decay: Toasted (My all time love)
Urban Decay: Hustle
Urban Decay: Smog
Sleek Vintage Romance (Matte Warm Brown)
Sleek Vintage Romance (Shimmer Rose Pink)
Sleek Vintage Romance (Shimmer Deep Pink)
Sleek Vintage Romance (Shimmer Rose Gold)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the colour deep plum! I searched that palette straight away, it's so gorgeous - think i'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the array this is in ability nice. Activity to apprehend such articles.
    Trebinje nekretnine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo these shades are stunning, just up my street especially for this time of year. Definitely going to have to pick up this Sleek palette, I've got a few but not this one!
    Jess xo
    madeyoulookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete