Thursday 11 September 2014

Conditioner for Dry, Damaged, Thirsty Hair

TRESemme Vibrant Naturals Nourishing and Replenishing Conditioner (Sulphate Free)

My answer to dry, damaged, thirsty, unloved and grumpy hair.

I've never been too bothered about using sulphate free hair care products, I cant say I even realised this was a sulphate free conditioner when I bought it. I've been using this now for around 3/4 washes and I'm in love. It smells divine and the forumala is so much thicker and creamier than most conditioners that I've tried in the past, and most importantly it actually works! 

My hair isn't on its last legs or anything that extreme, but I do colour and heat style my hair, so of course, its in need of some TLC and drier than it should be. This conditioner is seriously the bees knees. My hair not only looks healthy, mouistuersed and replenished, it is. It feels brilliant after 2/3+ days, where as in my experience, most conditioners leave my hair silky smooth and frizz free for the first day, but I'll wake up the next morning and it feels like it needs a treatment again. Obviously there is no miracle cure, or any actual cure for split ends, the only thing you can do it have them cut off, BUT once you've got rid of as many split ends as you can, seriously, seriously give this stuff a go. My hair is in better condition since using this than it has been in a long time. This, paired with my beloved moroccan oil treatment is my hairs new best friend

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this one out, the ends of my hair could do with some life after I bleached them! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bleached ends and it worked well for me! x

      Delete