Thursday 11 September 2014

Weekly Wishlist #1



Primark is so with it at the moment, last time I popped in to pick up some hair bobbles I spotted so many things I think I'm going to have to purchase, those 2 gorgeous pairs of shoes being some of them! Does anyone else feel its okay as it's Primark, and Primark is guilt free right? Holographic shoes for £12...YES PLEASE.

I've seen a new foundation by Rimmel circling between bloggers and youtubers recently, I'm a big fan of Rimmel makeup, I don't really think I've had a bad experience with a product from them, so this foundation has definably sparked some interest with me, I'm all for long wearing foundations so I'm all for trying this to see if it's a hit or a miss! And what would a weekly wishlist be without a Mac lipstick? The name of 'Flat out Fabulous' drew me in alone, let alone that gorgeous purple-pink...we'll see if it makes it into my makeup bag in the next few weeks!


Beaded Top: H&M
Imitation Leather Shorts: H&M
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation: House of Fraser
Flat out Fabulous: MAC
Holographic Shoe: Primark
Lasting Finish Foundation Serum: Rimmel London 
Cream Laser Cut Shoe: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment