Tuesday 2 February 2016

Wishlist of the Week


I've had a real lust over lots of makeup this week, I can just never seem to have enough! I recently discovered Jeffree Star on youtube, I'm probably extremely late to the bandwagon! But I fell in love, he is hilarious! I know loads of people rave about his liquid lipsticks so I'm certainly going to have to get a few for myself to give them a go.
I've recently re-decorated my room, I now have a lovely little vanity; which is crying out for some muji storage! 
Illamasqua's matte veil is also on my list. I'm really on the hunt for a good primer and this one seems to have some pretty good reviews. I tried it at work and I really like the texture of it. I want something matte, but something not too heavy. I'll be sure to make one too if I get one!

Products mentioned:
Muji Acrylic Storage
Origins Clear Improvement Mask
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette
Jeffree Star Velour Lipsticks
Mary-Lou Manizer, The Balm
Illamasqua Matte Veil 
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer 

No comments:

Post a Comment