Thursday 14 April 2016

Budget Beauty: Asda Skincare: Micellar Water Review


Maybe I'm super late to knowing this, but Asda do their own range of skin care!? I bought this on a whim as I went in looking for my tried and trusted Garnier Micellar water; however I spotted this and thought I'd give it a whirl as it was super cheap! 

The first night I used this, I wasn't balled over. I'm so used to my Garnier water melting my makeup off in seconds, but this did need a little more work, and I found myself scrubbing my eyes to try and remove my mascara. It did a pretty good job of removing my face makeup, but I wasn't balled over.

I used it the second night however, and gave it more time and I was pretty impressed this time! I held the cotton pad over my eyes for about 10/15 seconds and discovered that it needs that time to really get into your makeup, and when I was a little more patient with it, it did a great job! Overall, it does what it says on the tin, for a really good price. It didn't string my eyes or my face at all, so I'd agree that it's gentle and great for sensitive skin. As for the multi vitamins, I'm not too sure the benefits and effects of those, but overall it's a nice product!

I think my favourite way to use this is going to be as a quick and easy cleanse in the morning before I put my makeup on, as so far that's been working great. I'm interested in trying more from Asda's own range if I can get my hands on some! 

Let me know what you think if you've tried anything!

1 comment:

  1. I’ve always Rolex replica loved the Geophysic’s dial. I mean, how could you not? As the physical expression of replica watches the movement beneath, it’s a portrait of simplicity and restraint, but one whose intent is only fully replica watches uk revealed under a loupe. And it’s here, where the striping on the white gold markers, the sharply faceted handset, and smooth graining of the silver dial reflect a fake rolex deep integrity of design to produce something that can only be appreciated by the wearer. From the details in the dial to the behavior replica rolex of the movement itself, the Geophysic, as a whole, is a love letter to watch geeks — it is not an outward expression, but an inward one, meant to communicate something very specific to its fake watches wearer, and its wearer only.

    ReplyDelete