Tuesday 12 April 2016

Budget Beauty: The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Scrub


Skin Stats:
Oily in most areas with dehydration on nose/forehead
Blemish Prone/Large Pores
Slight Redness
Sensitive

I love the body shop when it comes to anything really, but I seriously love their skin care. I've tried a few things from them before, but this is probably my favourite product that I've tried. As a makeup artist, when I'm working, I like a full coverage and I like my makeup to last a long time so it goes without saying that I wear a lot of products on my face, so I need a good scrub every now and again!

Off the bat, the packaging is lovely, I like a squeezing tube as for me personally, it reduces the mess I make. I love Soap and Glory's body exfoliators, but I hate how they come in a pot as they just get filled with so much water and you end up wasting product. So packaging for this is a 10/10!

 I love this exoliator as its a physical one; by that I mean it has lovely little scrubby grains in it, which you can really feel getting all the gunk out of your pores. I usually use mine in the shower as I find all exfoliators in general can get a bit messy; but also because I use this on my chest and back too which I find works great for any chest/back blemishes too.

The smell is lovely, its gorgeous and fresh, nothing too offensive, it also creates a soapy lather when you're scrubbing away, which I love too! This is the only exfoliator that I've tried as of yet, that leaves my skin feeling SO soft after I've used it. Im very impatient I will admit, and I like to see and feel a product getting to work straight away, and this gives you instant results of squeaky clean, smooth feeling skin.

I highly recommend, give it a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment