Friday 13 September 2013

Hair: Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Review


I'm sorry I haven't blogged in SO LONG.. I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, I've sadly gone back to sixth form after my relaxing and care free summer! 
But anyway, I've got some spare time at the moment and I shall make lots more to get some reviews done as I've bought so much recently and have so much to show you all! 

Firstly, this summer has completely killed my hair. My hair is getting pretty long now and it's always been ooober thick, so this in itself is a problem! But since I went on holiday this summer and I was swimming in the sea everyday, my hair has gotten so heat damaged, dry and frizzy..which doesn't help my tangle situation that I already get with my thick hair. 

I actually saw the Dove Nourishing Oil Care collection on a one of Miss Budget Beauty's videos so I bought it on a whim and thought I would give it a try, and I must say I'm very very impressed! 

It claims to "repair hair to a cellular level" which obviously I can't comment as I don't have a microscope but it really feels like its doing something right. My hair feels smoother, the dryness has began to fade, my hair is stronger the frizz has decreased AND it smells A.M.A.Z.I.N.G; exactly what my hair needed after a summer of hot weather and parties! The only thing with the set that I dislike is how the shampoo is much bigger than the conditioner, I wouldn't go as far as saying it's a rip off but I like using a lot of conditioner, maybe it's just me. BUT the intense repair conditioner which I am also yet to try is the same price as the shampoo..so maybe this will solve my problem, I'll have to let you know!

I think I'm going to try the anti frizz serum next and see if the whole range lives up to the standard that they set with their shampoo and conditioner! 

In superdrug I have found that the entire range of Nourishing Oil Care products are £1.49, bargain if you ask me.
You can find them all online here
Let me know your thoughts on this too!

2 comments:

  1. I love Dove hair products as they always smell amazing. I haven't tried this yet but at this price I'm going to go and have a look!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I haven't tried them until now! I would really recommend them!
      Let me know if you do end up trying them?
      Alice xx

      Delete