Sunday 15 September 2013

Review: Sleek Single Blush in 'Flushed'





I love sleek as a brand, which surprised me when I realised I haven't actually tried any of their blushes! And I have to say they are really really lovely. This colour is a bit of a shocker but I think I can just pull it off as I'm quite pale anyway and rosy reds and pinks are the colours which I think suit me best! The texture of the blush is really smooth and creamy, I couldn't quite believe how much colour pay off you get with these little beauties, the colour that is in the pan, really is the colour that you will get on your face, which for me is a must have. 
The value for money is great as the colour pay off in this blush could really match up to my collection of clinique and benefit blushes! I could this particular blush from Superdrug for around £4 something. But obviously you can get them from the Sleek website where you can see all the colours they have too!
 I can't wait to try out some more. I might treat myself to some more of these and maybe one of their trio blush sets soon too! 
Have you tried any of the sleek blushes? 

4 comments:

  1. I love Sleek's blushes, my favourites are their blush by 3 kits as I think they are such great value your money. I love the look of this colour, I'm really pale and find this sort of colour suits me too! Will defo need to check this out.

    - Rhi | Beauty Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this looks beautiful and perfect for fall. I have 2 of the sleek by 3 blush sets and LOVE them- wish I could get them easily here in Canada. Thanks for sharing x
    Erin from Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for following,following back :) lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't, but it's so nicely pigmented I may have to look for some x

    http://theilyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete