Sunday 1 September 2013

Makeup looks: My perfect pin up look

For me, the classic pin up girl look is an every day go to look for a bit of glam! Although I love creating loads of different makeup looks this is a definite favourite of mine. I'm not doing a crazy long post about this as I'm not sure everyone would want to see one, but I've found some little pictures of my favourite things to create the look with (and of course, all nice prices that will keep our piggy banks happy!)

1. Ardell False Lashes- Demi Wispies 120 (these are my favourite lashes ever..)
2. Rimmel Apocolips in 'Big Bang'
3. Sleek Single Blush in 'Flushed'
With these two I find you have to be really careful when you're mixing your lipstick and your blush, if I ever wear a red, I'll keep my blush a 'flushed' red tone to compliment VERY sparingly! If you find a redish toned blush is too much just add a little bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks, again sparingly. 
4. Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip eyeliner in Black- perfect for making those stable pin up girl wings
5. Sleek Brow kit in Light
6. Soap and Glory Highlighter. I sometimes keep this look completely matte (true to the original look) however sometimes I add some highlighter simply because I prefer my skin to have a glowing finish







And que the cringey selfie with the finished product! 
If you would like to see how I created the look please let me know and I'd be more than happy to do a little pictorial! 

5 comments:

  1. I love your lip colour, and a tutorial would be lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'd be great if you did do a pictorial. I love the red lipstick.
    Just followed! It'd be great if you followed back :)

    http://rougefashionpalette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) because I love your blog I have tagged you in my top ten for the Leibster Award. If you don’t already know about it all the details are on my blog http://annalouiseelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/ If you are interested in It, it is a good way to create awareness etc for your blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lashes! They always complete an evening look!

    BritishBeautyAddict


    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete