Wednesday 29 May 2013

Inspired- The Hangover 3, Vegas Style!

The Hangover 3 has recently been released in the UK and I am so excited to see it! I've loved all the previous Hangover films and hopefully this one will live up to its expectations! 

The last Hangover is set in Las Vegas, which to me, screams red, black and glamour! I've put together a little fashion and style piece influenced by the upcoming film and set! 


After all, who doesn't love a bit of glitz and glam?


It's the little touches that count..





6 comments:

  1. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Alice,
    Love your blog post... and the eyelashes are super pretty!
    I tagged you in a tag called "The Colours Of The Rainbow"! I hope that you can do it if you have not done it already.
    Have a super great day Bella!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah they are lovely!
      Where can I find this tag? I'd love to do it!
      Thanks,
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  3. love this! such a unique idea!! :)And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa

    http://simplyranda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you! I'm really glad you liked it, I'll be doing more tonight now I know it was received well! Aw cool, I'm a newbie too! I've just given you a follow, lovely blog!

    Alice xxx

    ReplyDelete