Thursday 30 May 2013

TAG: Colours of the Rainbow!

Tagged by http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.ca/

Red



Benefit- Bene Tint. Although for a cheek and lip tint this is quite expensive, I absoloutly love the stuff! The colour is so strong and a little goes a long way. The tint gives the lips a sublte shine, and the cheeks a dewy glow!

Orange..or should I say Coral!

Again, from Benefit, Cha Cha Tint. This was the first Benefit product I actually got bought for me when I mum introduced me to the brand a few years ago, and I still love it! The PERFECT Coral splash to your face


     
Yellow
Not only one of the only yellow things I could find..which is odd because I love yellow! But this really is one of my go to products on a 'washed hair' basis. I apply this (sparingly) to my hair, focusing on the ends where my hair is the driest. I've been using this for a couple of months now and I can totally tell the difference, it leaves my hair feelings soft, looking shiny and really does make a difference to the health of it!



Green 

I just couldn't choose one! Maybe all the best products come in green..



Blue/Indigo

Again, I just couldn't choose one and at the moment I am absolutely loving blue nails! 



Violet 

I currently have my hair in an Ombre' style..but true to my heart im a blondie! I've been bleach blonde for years and I swear by this stuff as my ends are still at the same colour. This is a toner by Pro-Voke which is the best I've found..Bye bye brassy!



And finally..Pink (not really in the rainbow but my favourite brand is all in pink!) 

Soap and Glory- Righteous Body Butter..A..MA..ZING!


11 comments:

  1. Ciao Alice,
    Great choices that you picked out.. I do love them all as well. Great job!!
    Hope you had fun... I did when I did mine too.
    Have a really great day!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    www.agelesssecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those nail polish colors, pretty ones;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I have to say though Barry M glitter polishes are SO hard to get off!

      Delete
  3. One of my favourite brands has to be soap and glory! What a great tag!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah me too! I don't think there is a product they've brought out that I dont like!
    Lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loooove the smell of the cherry batiste dry shampoo, its my fav! great post

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely isn't it..do you fancy doing this tag too?xxx

      Delete
  6. I really really want to try Benefit Bene tint, I might now I've seen this post, I loved it! I've become a member of your blog and would love it if you become a member of me and my friend's blog:) Keep up the good work!xo

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely, but quite expensive it gives my cheeks such a lovely glow! I'll check you out now! Thank you so much, means a lot! How about you do this tag too?xxx

      Delete
  7. You should do it too, I tag you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a pretty blog! And you picked some really nice products, especially the soap and glory body butter:) I would love it if you checked out my version of this tag, http://lucybyrnee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/colours-of-rainbow-tag.html thank you! x

    ReplyDelete