Thursday 23 May 2013

Yellow and Black Spring/Summer Trend!


I am LOVING black and yellow for the spring/summer transition! Although its sadly not that warm at the moment in rainy old England as I find myself wearing my winter coat in mid-may, I can't handle my excitement for the summer weather and fashion much longer! Yellow has always been a favourite colour of mine so I'm super excited to seeing it as an upcoming trend alongside the classic little black number! 
Here I've put together a little selection of some lovely little items I've found on one of my many online searches! From shops- Topshop
River Island
Miss Selfridge
and Boohoo.com
I think the colour yellow really pops its most against the classic black cami or boot and I can't wait to start buying!




No comments:

Post a Comment