Thursday 23 May 2013

Summer Must Haves-Inspired by 'according to alice'

1. Sleek: True Colour Lipstick in 'Mystic'
2. Garnier Summer Body Lotion (I use Light/Medium)
3. Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer (Again, I use Light/Medium)
4. Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm (this is amazing and smells so yummy!) 
5. You can buy these from anywhere and everywhere at the moment, but this sea blue coloured wooden skull bracelet is from Ebay. I typed 'wooden skull bracelet' 
6. Barry M- Gelly Hi Shine Nail paint- Coral
7. Bodyshop Body Butter-Strawberry (nice enough to eat!)
8. River Island- Neon Yellow Skater Skirt- Check out my post on the black and yellow trend for more lovely buys simular to this 
! http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/yellow-and-black-springsummer-trend.html
I so far have all these products/items and I highly recommenced them to look gorgeous and smell even yummier with your new sweet strawberry smell and purple polished pout! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, the design is amazing- will recommend you on my twitter page! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw brill thank you very much! I'll do the same but on my personal twitter, I've only just joined twitter via my blog so not many people will see it! x

      Delete