Tuesday 9 July 2013

How I care for my thick, wavy hair!








I have the thickest hair..ever! Since I've been growing it out recently and its gotten pretty long now, I really suffer from the dreaded frizz, especially now its getting hotter! I hope my little holy grail list of hair tamers and products helps out you girls that like me, have a lions mane of hair!

The products shown above are available in boots/superdrug/amazon mainly..I'm pretty sure I bought my dove shampoo and conditioner from Tesco..and for the quality it's so inexpensive..I haven't used another brand for months! 

Although I'm not actually reviewing these products in particular in this post..please feel free to let me know if theres anything on here you'd like to see individually reviewed...or even shown how to use/what it is! 


Products mentioned: 


Alice xx

8 comments:

  1. I would never have thought to put Carrot oil in my hair! I usually associate it with tanning haha.

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works really well for spilt ends I have to say!

      Alice xx

      Delete
  2. I use that olive oil spray! It makes my hair soo smooth! I'm a new follower by the way :) Can't wait to read more from you!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Oh thankyou! I'll have to check out your blog! Thankyou!

      Alice xx

      Delete
  3. this is so helpful coz my hair is so hard to tame! i just made a blog and i would love it if you checked it out

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I helped!
      I'll check yours out now, thanks for commenting!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  4. i need to get some of these products ASAP!
    love your blog so much, so helpful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really recommend them, and they're all very inexpensive which is what I'm all about!
      Aw thank you, I'm glad! Thanks for the comment,
      Alice xxx

      Delete