Thursday 11 July 2013

Review: No7 Protect and Perfect Night and Day Cream

The firs thing I will have to say about this product is the thickness of it..if you suffer from dry skin and really can't seem to find anything that works for you..THIS is what you need! 

Personally, I find this just that bit too heavy for my skin for a 'day time' moisturiser and I'm a bigger fan of the night cream..however the very good thing about the day cream is that is contains an SPF which is very very important! 

The smell of this stuff really is pleasant however I find it took some time to dry and soak into my skin and left it feeling quite greasy .which isn't the best thing when I'm waiting to do my makeup...however on a lighter note if you do suffer from very dry skin (which I do in the winter particularly in my nose area) I would very, very much recommend this product

4 comments:

  1. I have dry skin and i am going to give this a try, Thanks :) xx
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! Glad I have been of some help!

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be very nice in the winter! I agree i don't like heavy moisturizers in the morning, awesome review :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's just abit too much in the daytime, but at night its great!

      Thanks for the comment,
      Alice xx

      Delete