Tuesday 30 July 2013

Alternatives...Clay Face Masks- How to treat enlarged pores

As you probably know by now...I'm one for finding hidden inexpensive gems that I love..and I hope you'll love too!
I suffer really badly with enlarged pores and I find myself exfoliating the hell out of my face on a more than regular basis..which as we all know..isn't so great if done too often.

I often find myself in a vicious circle with my skin..if i don't exfoliate as often as I do my skin doesn't have that healthy glow that I love..and my pores get soooo clogged up, the majority of the time leading to breakouts BUT as I scrub my skin so often, I have a lot of redness...but heres the thing..not anymore!

I found this Dead Sea Clay Mask in Superdrug for the mere price of 99p..Although I haven't actually tried this face mask before I love putting a face mask on once in a while and giving my skin a well deserved treat..considering the price of this face mask I really wasn't expecting much but OH MY was I wrong..I think I may have quite possibly found the answer to my pore queries. This stuff REALLY got into my skin..I could feel it working as it unclogged my pores as well as being super cool and refreshing. 

Once I rinsed the face mask off my skin felt amazing..it was super soft, my pores were completely unclogged and believe it or not..they actually felt and appeared tighter! I had the healthy and clean glow to my skin that I love and it felt divine! 

If you do suffer from ...
Enlarged pores
The look/feel like imperfections
Blemish prone cheeks/nose/forehead like I do..I highly recommend you try this..I usually hate telling people what to buy..but at 99p..I'll let myself off 


If you would like to see a start to finish review of this product please let me know..I can't say I'd mind having an excuse to kick back with a face mask on! 

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love this post! I suffer from large pores and I hate the redness on my skin. For the price of it I'm definitely going to try this out, thanks :)

    Meg xxx
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love it! I think my pores are the thing I hate most about my skin, so annoying! Hope this helps..now you have a perfect excuse to relax!
    I'll be sure to check out your blog!
    Thanks for the comment!
    Alice
    xxx

    ReplyDelete