Sunday 7 July 2013

Rimmel London Mousiter Renew Cool Coral Lipstick







I am a MASSIVE fan of Rimmel, and I find for a high street brand their products always pay off..and off and off! 
Their lipsticks have always been a favourite of mine and a side from the Kate Moss range, they are probably my favourite line of lipstick from the entire Rimmel collection.

The packaging is a fab deep and vibrant purple with the iconic Rimmel London crown on the top side; which always makes a change from the plain black which is a winner for me..

With regards to colour and colour pay off, this lipstick is completely fab! The colour is bright and pretty much a match to the swatch seen on the tube, and the name 'Colar Queen' is cute! Its a sheer, really moisturising texture that glides onto the lips..I really struggle to find lipsticks that don't dry out my lips, but I have to say this one is a winner! I tested it through out a whole day at school and found myself reapplying only twice, once after lunch and once after a cuppa..although I have to admit the rea-pplicated after my cuppa was just because it is a joy to put on..there was no need to reapply..so again, staying power is a winner! From boots the lipstick is an inexpensive £6.49..which as a budget beauty blogger is always a win for me!


This swatch is after a couple of swipes of the lipstick and I'm so glad the smooth and heavenly smooth consistency showed up on my hand to show you all! As you can see the colour is gorgeous and I feel it really suited my skin tone, and looks lovely with a hint of coral/peach blush, perfect for summer!


Pros: Long wearing

Gorgeous, silky application
Intense colour pay off
Non Drying
Inexpensive
Cons: Application can be a bit of a faf, the colour is quite strong once applied can I found it tended to smudge quite easily before it set onto my lips


Overall Rating: 8.5/10...I highly recommend! 

5 comments:

  1. My favorite drugstore brand is Rimmel I think they have some amazing products that could easily rival the high end :) xx
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say its probably mine too! Yeah they could easily, I've never ever had a problem with any of their products, I think the favourites are the lipsticks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have followed you on GFC and bloglovin too :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love these lipsticks! I bought this shade aaaages ago and tried finding it yesterday but its no where to be found! Devastated haha.

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I know they still have it on the rimmel website so it's most likely still available! I bought mine about 3 weeks ago in boots!

      Alice xx

      Delete