Wednesday 24 July 2013

Inspired: Royal Baby Blue









I don't know about you but my house is SO excited about the royal baby being born, Kate and Wills just looked absolutely perfect walking out of the hospital! Reminiscing on old posts I remembered how much I loved doing my 'inspired posts' so what better way than to get off the starting block again with an inspiration from the royal baby boy! 

Looking for these little lovilies made me realise how much of a fab colour blue is for summer..I think I may have to nap the mint blue skirt and blazer! 

What would be on your baby blue list this summer?

Alice xxx

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm quite excited as well about the Royal Baby, cool post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I kinda wanted it to be a girl though, but oh well..another prince!
      Thanks very much! Have you seen anything blue you love recently on the high street? I think it's such a cute colour for summer!

      Thanks for your comment,
      Alice xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog so much! I follow it every day to see what new stuff is on here. I absolutely the post, great current theme :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ow wow thank you so much! I'm super happy that you love it!
      Do you have a blog?xx

      Delete
  3. I love this skirt! Such an amazing colour! xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete