Thursday 22 August 2013

Top 10 Lipsticks Under £10



1. Accessorize lipstick in Shade 6 'Passionate' This is a fairly dark colour but when I wear it I blend it out for a gorgeous vampy plum lip. I wore it out for a little date night last weekend and my boyfriend loved it!

2. Rimmel London (I really cannot remember what this range is called however it's in a pink and gold tube and it's in the Shade 050 'Have Fun!;'

3. MUA Lipstick in Shade 13. This is just a gorgeous orangey red, nothing much more to say really! Can't go wrong with a £1 lipstick!

4. L'oreal Paris Caresse Lipstick in Shade 203 'Rock 'N Mauve. I don't usually by from L'oreal Paris however this lipstick may have just broadened my horizons to the brand. I want to give the Lumi Magic Foundation a try, have you tried it?

5. Collection Lasting Colour in Shade 8 'Sweet Tart' (I cannot actually believe this lipstick is £2/3, This is my go pink to lipstick at the moment, even over my higher end brand colours) I don't normally like telling people what to buy or whatever, but when I find hidden little gems like this I don't feel as bad

6. Rimmel London Apocalips Liquid Lipstick in Shade Apocoliptic. THESE ARE AMAZING. I'm going to do a full post on these little beauties when I've built up my collection.

7. Missguided Lipsplash. I don't actaully know what shade number or name this is, As it came free with a magazine, but I guess it still counts as the magazine was under £10!

8. Sleek Glossed with SPF 15 in the Shade 'Packs a Punch' This again is a gorgeous orange toned red, it gives a perfect splash of colour to the lips that lasts all day without the heavy dry feeling that a lipstick can sometimes give.

9. Elf Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint with SPF 8 in the Shade #D30. I wouldn't really call this a liptint, more a sheer, yet really pigmented tinted balm..I might even stretch as far as a lipstick, but definitely not a lip 'tint'; the formula has more weight to it than that. It's a shame this product doesn't have a name but its a lovely plummy pink.

10. And finally my 10th lipstick pick under £10 is an MUA Lipstick in Shade 2, and its a lovely purpley pink!

Well there you go girls, they are my top 10 lipsticks under £10! It was very hard to narrow down my collection to only 10 picks as I'm a sucker for lipsticks and I really do love highstreet brands for lipsticks, particularly Rimmel and Sleek. Sometimes you don't always have to splash out to find something lovely! I think I'll end up doing another under £10 lipstick posts as this is probably a more 'recent favourites under £10'..but we shall see!

Do you love anything on here? Let me know of any lipsticks that you love under £10!

4 comments:

  1. I think you can always get some good bargains for under £10, I love Rimmel, their choice is amazing!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, Rimmel are my favourite brand!
      Alice xx

      Delete
  2. Rock n Mauve looks lovely, i don't think i own a colour like that x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely, it's quite purple! Really silky smooth too!
      Thanks for the comment,
      Alice xxx

      Delete