Tuesday 13 August 2013

Upcoming Trends: Autumn 2013



Okay girls so I'm not wanting to wish away the summer or anything like that but I'm strangely excited about the novelty of layering up and putting on jumpers..Odd huh when all we want is sun?

Anyway I'm crazily excited about these upcoming trends that I'm going to focus on today/tomorrow/whenever I actually get round to getting all the posts done when I'm not working etc etc..

As you know I'm way more into my makeup/beauty than fashion however I'm really into buying clothes at the moment so I thought I may as well make the most of it! 

Now I do love Topshop, This isn't me saying I don't like their clothes or they don't make beautiful clothes which we all know they do..however I have decided that I'm not going to feature them in this post and most probably the majority of the rest in this theme, PERSONALLY and don't quote me on this..but I really do think their prices are ridiculous recently and I really can't justify featuring things on here that I wouldn't pay the money for myself..so now that's out of the way..Queue the fashion posts!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for autumn but at the same time, I'm still sad that summer is over soon

    by the way I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I put a jumper and fluffy socks on last night when I was getting in my PJS and I suddenly got so excited to get all layered up and cosy!
      Thank you very much!
      Alice xxx

      Delete