Friday 30 August 2013

NEW Holy Grail Products: Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers

I apologise in advance for the horribly dodgy pictures I had to use my ipad camera and the quality and lighting really was pretty crap!

Sadly I only have three in my little collection as the colour Galaxy wasn't actually in stock when I bought my most recent too however OH MY GOSH these are just amazing.
I'm sure you're heard a lot about them already but just in case you haven't they are a liquid lipstick. The punch of colour is that of a lipstick, but it has the texture and the application of a lipgloss..which to me is perfect.
The colours are amazingly pigmented (I'm going to post later with the colours swatched on my hand and lips) and they really do last. I've tried so many products that claim that they last..and really don't so I was really chuffed when I actually found a product that did..hence telling myself it's okay to continue buying the entire range..

I think the packaging is super cute..something Rimmel do really well, and the amount of colour that you can see in the tube really is the amount of colour that you get. 

As I said I am going to do a swatch review of these later today as I'm about to shoot off to work but I really can't recommend these products enough and they have made it into my selection 'holy grail' products!

Let me know if you have any of these little beauties and what you think!

4 comments:

  1. these look great. collection 2000 have recently come out with something similar too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I've seen the collection onces, they would have to be something pretty special to compete against these in my eyes!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  2. These look gorgeous! I love the concept of liquid lipsticks, off to Boots I go! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so lovely! I hope you like them! Let me know if you get some!
      Alice xxx

      Delete