Tuesday 13 August 2013

AW13 Upcoming Trend: Pretty Rebels

How Boohoo.com did it...
 How Miss Selfridge did it..
How next did it..

Although I don't think this trend will be as popular as every one as the dusty pink one I really, really love it! I saw a display of clothes similar to the ones that I've found online in my local H&M window which is where I got the idea for this post from..alongside scanning magazines and the internet for the trends! As soon as I saw it I got super excited..

How do you like this one? Let me know! 

6 comments:

  1. I always love the look of punky/rebel style clothes in lookbooks and editorials in magazines but its just not for me at all haha :P

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw fair enough! I really love them too!
      Thanks for the comment,
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter??

    Let me know and I will make sure to follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love to!
      Thanks for the comment
      Alice xxx

      Delete
  3. You have a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? I'm new to blogging x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I'll have a little look at your blog now
      Alice xxx

      Delete