Monday 27 July 2015

Anna Sui Eyeshadow Palette





I'll start off by saying the best part of this palette is 100% the packaging, which to be honest is the main reason I bought this! I found this in TKMAXX and got it for a super bargain at just £5.99! Which for any eyeshadow palette is pretty neat, let alone a pretty high end one, I'd highly recommended having a snoop around TKMAXX, they stock some pretty good makeup when they do get it in and it's always really discounted. 

The colour pay off on the paler shadows isn't great as you can see, but the colour range is pretty and I can see myself being able to make a few diverse looks out of these shadows. They are quite dry feeling which isn't a massive problem for me, but just something to note! 
They all have a hint of shimmer in them so this isn't the thing for you if you're a lover of mattes. I think my favourite colour is the nice warm cranberry, reminds me loads of Mac's Cranberry. Overall, I think the packaging is really ornate and beautiful, and will really shine out on my makeup cabinet and the colours are pretty too!

Who else loves this packaging? Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment