Monday 27 July 2015

Illamasqua Skin Base Review



RRP: £32.00

Colour: 02 (Pink undertone)
What Illamasqua claims: "Easily blendable, it effortlessly creates a perfect complexion, and like the entire Illamasqua foundation range, is undetectable in a professional HD environment. Suitable for all skin types, it smoothes, softens and conditions your skin whilst providing natural, buildable coverage."

I'm really pretty happy with this foundation overall, lets just start by saying the coverage is amazing, and my gosh this formula is pigmented! I swear this is about to take me about a year to use up the tube, you hardly need anything. You can achieve a completely flawless finish with this foundation; but I would say less is more when you begin, start off with a little and build the coverage up in layers to avoid the foundation looking cakey! This did have the ability to cling to a few dry patches on my nose, but nothing too extreme, I should probably exfoliate more, just something to take note off.

The finish of this foundation is pretty mattifying and the wear of it is pretty damn good too. I would agree with their statement about it soothing the appearance of the skin, I noticed my large pores, particularly around my nose were far less noticeable
Overall, this is a fab foundation is you're after a flawless finish. It is on the pricey side, but drugstore foundations seem to break me out and the intense pigmentation of the foundation means you hardly need to use a drop to cover your face well, so I should say a bottle should last quite a while!
Rating: 4/5
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment