Tuesday 28 July 2015

Mac Toledo Eyeshadow Palette : Bell Greens




 
I've had my eye on this palette ever since it was released last year, I just love the combination of colours! And as always with the limited edition Mac collections, the packagings fab! I do love Mac shadows, they have nothing on urban decay but I am a fan. As you can see from the swatches, the matte shades in this palette have a lot better pay off than the shimmery colours, which is usually the case with most brands. As always with Mac shadows, they are really lovely and creamy and pretty long wearing even without a primer.

I didn't actually realise when I bought the palette, but it has charcoal brown in, which amoung many bloggers and makeup artist is a stable, its a great crease colour I have to say! The lime green is a bit of a scary colour to me but I'm going to try to fit it in somewhere at some point (maybe...) I've managed to make a few cute looks with this palette though so I'm happy with that. But...if you're anything like me, having this in your collection, regardless of its use is fab, Mac just seem to always get it so on point with their collections, my poor, poor bank balance! 

Let me know if you like this palette as much as I do!


6 comments:

  1. I have got to say , that this is such a lovely palette! I am looking at the shades right now and thinking what type of looks , I can create with this. I am attracted to that mustardy yellow shade because it looks so matte yet vibrant. I love eye-shadows and I wanted to try new things... so this is a winner! May I ask how much this palette costs? x

    classydaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it just! To be honest I wasn't really thinking of the practicality of it when I bought it, I see it as more of a collectors item! The colour scheme just really stood out to me! Yes that was the shade hat attracted me the most, I am thinking of doing a post in the near future of looks that you can create with this! It was £33 x

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely palette and the colours look quite unusual compared to your standard neutral palette! The green does look a bit scary but I am sure there is a subtle way to make it work! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was thinking, I've never seen this sort of colour collection in a palette before! I'm thinking maybe with a smokey black, winged eyeliner on the top kid with the lime green smudged on the bottom with some fluttery lashes! Thanks for the comment! X

      Delete
  3. Wow, that lime green is something special! I have never seen this palette before but I love that packaging too!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a limited edition collection but it seems to still be on the Mac website! Which is great because their limited edition collections sell out so quickly you have no chance!! To be honest, I'll probably struggle to use the lime green but I just had to have this palette in my collection! Thanks for the comment! X

      Delete