Wednesday 29 July 2015

Beauty on a Budget: Natural Collection Concealer


I picked this up when I was disgusted that a concealer from Loreal was nearlly £10, since when did the high street get so expensive...!? Considering that Mac Pro Long wear is £17.50 *sigh*

But on to the nice stuff, I picked this up for only £1.99, so I really wasn't too fussed if I didn't get on with it well, but I was pleasantly surprised, especially since I'm such a high end makeup lover. The coverage is actually pretty decent and it makes for a fab under eye concealer as the consistency is really lovely and sheer, making it nicely blend able and smooth for under the eyes; I used a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush to blend my concealer around my eyes. The colour isn't orangey either which is a plus for us pale girls! I'm going to do a little more exploring in natural collection as I was mighty impressed with this, and for £1.99 you really can't go wrong! 

Are there any really cheap makeup products that you've found on the high street that you want to rave out? I'd love it if you let me know! This has shown me I need to explore the high street more! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like s decent concealer for the price! That Collection Long Lasting Concealer is amazing and is only £4. I've also recently tried out the Maybelline SuperStay concealer which is about £6, the coverage is amazing, and the formula is so light and easy to blend - would definitely recommend!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really not that bad at all! Oh I really do want to love that concealer, I think I'm going to have to give it another go as everyone and their mother raves about it! Oh, I can't say I've tried that one, I'll have to give it a go and report back! x

      Delete