Thursday 30 July 2015

Stila Perfecting Concealer


This was another gem I picked up for a crazy bargain in TKMAXX, at £2.99 I just grabbed it and ran to the tills. The colour is admittedly super dark for me, but I've got around that small bump in the road by using this for the times I want to use a cream contour. Its a really lovely creamy formulation so it blends like a dream, the finish is lovely and glowy too. I think this concealer would work wonderfully as an under eye product as the consistency is just perfect for it as I really think you'd struggle to cake this one! I'm really hoping I can find this in the right shade for my skin tone so I can see what it's like under my eyes, I'm on the hunt! I'm hoping to pick a few more of these up if they come back into stock in my local TKMAXX as I think they'd be perfect for my kit to use on clients with darker skin tones.

Have you tried any Stila base makeup before? Let me know what you thought of it in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment