Wednesday 5 August 2015

Lush D'Fluff Shaving Soap Review



I've never really been one to use a shaving soap or foam (sorry not sorry...) but I had heard a few good things about this stuff, so when the lovely day that is pay day came around, I decided to give it a go, I was rather impressed!

 This did make my legs (and everywhere else) much softer after shaving; adding the moisture back that you loose from shaving... which I presume is the main reason for using a shaving cream, that and to avoid cutting yourself! The thing is liked the most about this, is that it made it so much quicker to shave, I don't know whether its because it gave my razor something to glide along, or some wonderful thing like that, but it certainly did work.

 Although you can obviously buy shaving soaps that are much cheaper than this, I'll be buying this again for sure! It smells pretty lovely too, and of course; I think we all know that everything from Lush is always going to be great, I feel like it's just one of those brands that literally gets everything right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment