Tuesday 4 August 2015

Skincare Basket: Current Skincare Routine


I'm still really wanting to try a few new things for my skincare routine but as of now, this is what I'm using on ma face! 

I start with my Garnier Micellar water and follow with The Body Shop Camomile cleanser, I've done a review of this cleanser, at the moment its one of my favourites, its so lovely and gentle!
Lush's Tea Tree Toner comes next, I've only had this for a month or two but so far so good, considering it does contain Tea Tree, it's pretty gentle on the skin and I have noticed a pretty big difference in my skin recently. The camomile cleanser, toner and spot treatment have been a very good thing for me! 
I use both the Body Shop Vitamin C exfoliator and more so recently the Seaweed Pore Cleansing exfoliator, both are pretty yummy and I'll have a review of these pinned up to each other in the next few days!
I forgot to feature my favourite face mask of the moment in the picture but I'm currently loving Lush's Cosmetic Warrior mask, I'm sure i'll get round to doing a review of that soon too!
For treatments, at the moment I'm using Lush's Grease Lightening Spot Treatment (heres a review I wrote earlier...) and The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum (here's a review too!)

Whats your skincare routine at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment